Monday, 1 August 2011

Woo-Hoo! MBR Feature on Brighton, Featuring Rob Dean

Front cover & Brighton is the
main feature - woo-hoo!
A couple of weeks ago Matt Hampton, editor of MBR magazine, came down to Brighton to see what all the fuss was about. 


We met up with local club, Brighton MTB, some of the Brighton Explorers multi-sport club, Oli Pepper, the man behind Morvélo and directeur sportif of the KMP and Jon "Chickens" Aston, maker of beautiful, lightweight steel bikes who is starting up a local frame building business. Oh, and me as a local racer. We took Matt around some of the local singletrack, across some of the exposed Downs ridge and gave him a taste of the BrightonBigDog race course. A true flavour of some of the highlights that Brighton, and its back yard, the South Downs, has to offer anyone who like their mountain biking.


I was lucky enough to get my own panel in the article, reminding me just how lucky a rider I am and of all the great support I've had. It's a nicely written piece by Matt (and it makes a nice addition to my Mum's coffee table too!).

Dust cover, and there's a picture of me looking pretty speedy. Yay!
Magazine Front Cover:
Article Pages 1 & 2:
Article Pages 3 & 4:
Article Page 5:
Article Page 6:
Article Page 7:
Article Page 8:


No comments:

Post a Comment